COMING FALL 2019!!
Online ESL Classes at the English Language Institute!!
How to Apply
Complete the ELI Application Here
Then email all other documents to Erika Greeley at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. A high school and/or university transcript
- The transcript must list courses, semester hours, and grades.
- Transcripts must be translated into English.
2. A copy of your passport
3. A Certification of Finances
- Print the Certification of Finances document HERE and complete.
Northern Michigan University Degree-seeking Application
International Students who want to enroll in a degree program at NMU for the fall or winter semesters must formally apply to the university with a separate application. Please review the university’s undergraduate or graduate international student application process. Email Erika Greeley, Director of International Admissions, email@example.com with questions.
English Language Institute | firstname.lastname@example.org | 906-227-2925
We are located in Whitman Hall on the NMU Campus
1401 Presque Isle Ave. Marquette, MI 49855, USA
The English Language Institute is a proud member of: