What makes these programs different from “regular” study abroad?
- Expert course content and leadership from NMU faculty and staff
- Travel portion of the course is short-term and intensive
- Great option for students on a tight $$$ budget
- Flexible option for students whose NMU schedule is packed during the fall and winter
- Travel with friends – old and new – a secure strategy for students who are new to international travel.
You can search for current faculty-led programs in your MyNMU portal under "Study Abroad" (Note: Not all faculty-led programs are offered on an annual basis. You can ask IES staff and sponsoring academic departments about the next scheduled rotation for a program of interest.)