Certification of Finances

All international students are required to provide a certification of finances to show that he/she can support their first year of educational expenses. This is an immigration requirement and this can be satisfied by doing one of the following:

  1. Complete the Certification of Finances Form
    1. Your sponsor and your sponsors bank must complete this form OR
  2. Letter of support + and recent bank statement from your sponsor

The certification of finances original documents will need to be mailed to:

Northern Michigan University
Admissions Office
1401 Presque Isle Avenue
Marquette, MI  49855

More Information
Familiarize yourself with our admissions process by visiting the NMU Admissions page for undergraduate students or the NMU Graduate Studies page. Contact the International Education Services Office at ies@nmu.edu or call 906-227-2510.