To apply for a graduate degree at Northern Michigan University, please submit the following documentation:
1. International Student's Graduate Admissions Application.
2. Pay $50 application fee (must be in U.S. Funds)
3. Mail Official Transcripts
4. Prepare Credential Evaluation
5. Submit Supporting Documentation
6. Supply English Proficiency and other Test Scores
E-Ship Global - Shipping documents to/from Northern Michigan University
*Documentation of financial support and a copy of your passport must be provided prior to issuance of your I-20.
Graduate Education & Research