Home to 20,000 lucky residents, Marquette Michigan is also where 9,500 NMU students hang out.
There are restaurants, theaters, art galleries and unique shopping. Want something to do? Year round, the Marquette community hosts sporting events, concerts, art shows and dozens of other events.
View a video of the many activities and attractions available in Marquette County during the summer.
But don't just trust us. See what these other Web sites have to say about this Cool City.
- Marquette.org visitor information and community information from the chamber of commerce
- Marquettecountry.org Convention and Visitor Bureau
|N46 deg. 33.40266
- Art on the Rocks
- Hiawatha Traditional Music Festival
- International Food Fest
- Marquette Area Blues Fest
- Noquemanon Ski Marathon
- Ore to Shore Mountain Bike race
- Seafood Fest
- Superior Bike Fest
- Trenary Outhouse Classic
- UP-200 Dogsled Race
- NMU Calendar
- Community Calendar
Inclusion of links on this page does not imply an endorsement by NMU. Sites are listed for visitors' convenience only.