Throughout several of the residence hall lobbies and lounges, as well as Woodland Park, are framed photographs taken by NMU students. These works are selected from hundreds of entries submitted during the Housing & Residence Life Photo Contest each year. Selected photos are on display for a year beginning after each fall semester.
"Grand Rapids Blue Bridge"
by Claire Wisner, Junior
by Cody Kuster, Senior
- Only NMU STUDENTS may submit photos
- A maximum of 10 entries per student
- Photographs can be any subject
- At least 5.0 pixel digital photos accepted
- Entries must be received by 5:00 p.m., Friday, October 12, 2018. Click here to download a copy of the entry form, or stop by the Housing and Residence Life office.
Completed application and photo(s) may be submitted via email to PHOTOCONTESTHRL@gmail.com. If the file is too large for email, the completed application and USB drive may be submitted to the Housing & Residence Life Office, 3502 Hedgcock.