To complete an active housing application, log in to your MyNMU account, and then go to the "housing portal" at the bottom of either the "Admitted to NMU" or "Student Services" tabs. The applications can then be found under the "applications and forms" tab at the top of the page.
- Housing Application and Roommate Selection Guide - 2020
- Room Selection Guide - Spring Sign Up for returning students - 2020
- Room Selection Guide - New Students - 2020
- Summer Housing Application 2020
- Application for an Exception to the University's Housing Requirement
- Request for Medical Information
- Woodland Park Common Area Use
- Residence Hall Common Area Use
- Contract Release Applications are available, but students must meet with their resident director (or the coordinator of apartment services for students living in a single student apartment) to pick up the application.
All forms are available in Adobe's PDF format for viewing and printing. To use them you must install Adobe's free Acrobat reader on your computer.