The front desk, located in the lobby of the residence halls and Woodland Park, is one of the frequently used resources by students. The desk provides general information and supplies, including games, tools, room cleaning equipment, change, and a number of other items for students in the halls.
The front desk also serves as the mail delivery and drop-off point as well as the area where you will check in to your residence hall room when you arrive at the beginning of the year. If you have a question about housing, NMU, Marquette, or need someone to talk with, stop by the front desk.
Front Desk Services
- Toilet paper
- Room keys
- Stamps and envelopes
- Cleaning supplies
- Game rentals
- Cooking supplies for the community kitchen
Each residence hall room/Woodland Park apartment shares a mailbox at the front desk. Mail is delivered and sorted each evening. If you have a package, you will receive a pink package slip in your mailbox. Bring the slip to the desk with your student ID to retrieve your package. The desk accepts mail from USPS, UPS, and FedEX. You can purchase stamps and send USPS mail from the desk.
How to write your address:
First and Last Name
Room # and Hall (refer to below hall names)
Marquette, MI 49855
|Birch East Hall||Hunt Hall|
|Birch West Hall||Van Antwerp Hall|
|Cedar East Hall||Magers Hall|
|Cedar West Hall||Meyland Hall|
|Maple East Hall||Spalding Hall|
|Maple West Hall||Spooner Hall|
Front Desk Phone Numbers
- The Woods (Maple/Birch/Cedar/Spalding): (906) 227-3000
- Hunt/Van Antwerp: (906) 227-2397
- Magers/Meyland: (906) 227-2078
- Spooner Hall: (906) 227-2460
- Woodland Park: (906) 227-2458
Front Desk Hours
Magers/Meyland, Hunt/Van Antwerp
- Monday-Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Thursday & Friday: 10:00 a.m. - Midnight
- Saturday: Noon - Midnight
- Sunday: Noon - 11:00 p.m.
- Monday-Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - Midnight
- Monday-Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.