Card Access

Card Access System

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need a separate card to use in the Card Access System?

No. You can use your Wildcat Express card.

Can I use my card to visit friends in a different hall?

No.  Your card will only work on the doors leading to and from the hall in which you live.

I have a friend visiting who has to run a quick errand off-campus.  Can I give them my card so they can get back into my hall?

Just like you are not permitted to give or loan your key to someone, you may not give your ID card to anyone so they can get into your residence hall.

What happens if I move to a different hall?

Once your room change is finalized (the forms have reached the Housing and Residence Life office), your access will automatically change and you will have card access to your new hall.