Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Great Lakes Rooms, University Center
10 a.m.-3 p.m.
This annual event is free and open to the entire campus community. Year after year approximately 500 faculty, staff, and students attend or participate in some way.
The fair offers various health screenings, healthy food samples, refreshments, prizes, and a lot of take-home items and information on a wide variety of topics.
The fair is a project of the Health Promotion Society, an organization devoted to promoting health and wellness in the campus and surrounding community.
Examples of previous exhibits:
- Blood typing/blood pressure screens
- Diabetes education and prevention
- Healthy eating
- Hearing screening
- HIV prevention and screening
- Organ donation registration
- Recreation benefits information
- Safe driving
- Spiritual health
- Sport and physical activity related injury evaluation
- Suicide prevention and mental health information
- Tobacco cessation and substance abuse
- A variety of questionnaires and risk assessments
For more information, contact Matt Kilgas at 227-2534 or firstname.lastname@example.org