Students should expect the following costs (estimated & subject to change) while in the AT program:
- Castle Branch Clinical Documents Track Account/Subscription (includes criminal background check and drug test) - $135
- Annual TB Test: $10
- Annual Flu Shot: $25
- Immunization updates as needed (Hepatitis B, MMR, Pertusis, Varicell, Tetanus, Diphtheria) – cost will vary depending on need.
- Transportation – students are responsible for their own transportation to and from all clinical placements.
- CPR/FirstAid updates: recertification will be at no cost to the student, however, CPR/FirstAid cards and replacement cards are $3/$17 each, respectively.
- Athletic Training Clothing – Students are required to purchase at least one NMU Athletic Training polo shirt. Estimated cost is $35-$45.
- Students will be assessed a $25 lab fee for ATR 520, 521 and 550. Students will be assessed a $50 lab fee for ATR 541, 542, 591A, 580, 560 and 591B.