Master of Public Administration
For department information or additional degree requirements, click here
For course description, click on the course.
- Total Credits Required for Degree34-36
- *Internship required for pre-service students
- PA 592 Experiential Applications Seminar (2 cr.) or2
- PA 599 Thesis in Public Administration (1-6 cr.)
- PA 519 Municipal Management (2 cr.)
Please note that students may be denied admission to courses, or they may be dismissed from a graduate program or internship/practicum if they demonstrate a lack of professional competence and effectiveness as a professional or fail to perform course work effectively. The departmental graduate review committee reviews the qualifications of all questionable students and may require them to undergo further examiniation to make a final determination regarding program completion.