Clinical Molecular Diagnostics - Track 1: Clinical Molecular Diagnostics
Clinical Molecular Diagnostics: Track I offers different routes to graduation:
Students choose one of two concentrations: Human Genetics or Infectious Disease
Within the chosen concentration, students choose between two non-thesis options and a thesis option. A total of 4 credits of CLS 580 (Project) or CLS 590 (Capstone) or CLS 599 (Thesis) are required for the degree.
For department information or additional degree requirements, click here
For course description, click on the course.
- Total Credits Required for Degree34-35
- Required Core Courses24
- Concentration (choose one)6
- Human Genetics Concentration
- Infectious Diseases Concentration
- Capstone (choose one)4-5
- CLS 580 Project in Molecular Diagnostics (1-4 cr.) or
- *CLS516 is a 1-week on-campus laboratory course. It is required for students who plan to perform a campus based laboratory research and thesis.