Amended Tax Return

Amended Tax Return Filers

If you amended your 2016 Federal Tax Return (filed a 1040X):

Submit the 2016 Tax Return Transcript, your 2016 Tax Account Transcript, and a signed copy of the 2016 1040X form.

Questions? Need help? We can assist you in the Financial Aid Office, or may be able to help trouble shoot issues by phone! Stop by or call us at (906)227-2327.