Each academic year ALL new and continuing students awarded Federal Direct are required to accept or decline the loan online. This is the case whether or not you have used student loans in the past. In order to accomplish this, please follow the directions listed below.
To accept or decline your Federal Direct Loans and view your financial aid award:
Log in at http://mynmu.nmu.edu/
- Click on the STUDENT SERVICES tab
- Choose: FINANCIAL AID-INFORMATION
- Choose: AWARD
- Choose: AWARD FOR AID YEAR
- Select aid year and submit
- Choose: AWARD OVERVIEW tab to view award package
- Choose: ACCEPT AWARD OFFER tab
- Accept or decline award offer
- To make adjustments after you accept or decline a loan, please e-mail email@example.com
To watch a video on this process, please go to http://mediasite.nmu.edu/NMUMediasite/Play/03e446a569744b2bb56b863dc8d8919d1d?catalog=62979c15c5984aa0adff0d599f9799aa21.