Educational Policy Committee
The responsibilities of the EPC shall include advising the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs and keeping the Association informed
- on mission statements,
- on short- and long-term academic program planning for the University, and
- on financial considerations attendant to the implementation of new programs such as majors and minors.
In particular, the above-described responsibilities of the EPC shall include concern with and making recommendations on such matters as:
- enrollment patterns and projections,
- the allocation of budget for the support of academic programs,
- the generation of credit hours within colleges and academic departments, and
- staffing requirements within colleges and academic departments.