Student Forms

MFA forms:

MA forms:

Travel forms:

      The following should only be filled out if directed to by the English Department

  • Special Projects Funding (pdf) - to be used if either your travel budget is over $500 or you have already used $500 from English for travel this academic year and are applying for a second trip.  This form will request moneys for travel from the English Department, College of Arts & Sciences, and School of Graduate Studies. Student are much more likely to receive funding if they are presenting a paper.  
    Special Projects Funding (doc)

Miscellaneous forms:

  • Internships - Graduate Students use this form: Research/Practicum Credit Form and submit with a proposal which also clearly states if this is your capstone project or not