Faculty Forms

Advising related

Assessment related

Class related

Graduate Faculty

Travel Forms

  • Carry Over Travel Funds Request  (pdf) - to be used to request travel funds are carried over from one fiscal year to the next
    Word document version if you want to type into it, save, and email - Travel_Funds_Carry_Over_Request.docx
  • Check Request - to be used only when you are not able to use your NMU credit card for prepaying any travel expenses (i.e. conference fees or airline tickets).
  • Faculty Travel Report - to be filled out after travel and turned in to the office.
  • Special Projects Funding (pdf) - to be used whenever any travel is planned that will be funded with professional development or other NMU supplemental funding. 
    Special Projects Funding (doc)
  • International Travel Registration - online through tab on MyNMU.  This needs to be done BEFORE you travel.
  • ***NMU Travel Policy*** Included as a reminder of reimbursement amounts including meals and mileage.