Electrical Engineering Technology Student Outcomes
1. Students will have an ability to apply knowledge, techniques, skills and modern tools of mathematics, science, engineering, and technology to solve broadly-defined engineering problems appropriate to the discipline;
2. Students will have an ability to design systems, components, or processes meeting specified needs for broadly-defined engineering technology problems appropriate to the discipline.
3. Students will have the ability to effectively communicate to multiple audiences through a variety of venues, including verbal, written, and graphical modes. Students will also be able to identify and use technical literature.
4. Students will have the ability to conduct standard tests, measurements, and experiments and to analyze and interpret the results to improve processes
5. Students will have an ability to function effectively as a member as well as a leader on a technical teams.