Skip to content
- To create and implement action plans to promote diversity within the framework of the university’s mission and strategic plan.
- To identify, evaluate, and respond to diversity issues.
- To identify, plan, and support activities that will encourage, promote, and recognize diversity on campus.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of the Committee’s efforts and make adjustments to continually improve, including if necessary, recommending changes to the Committee’s charge.
- To direct the President’s attention to issues regarding diversity on campus and in the surrounding communities.
- To submit a report that enumerates and evaluates the Committee’s activities and makes recommendations, including recommendations regarding resource allocation, to the President by June 1 each year.