To qualify for a criminal justice internship, you must:
- Be a criminal justice major or minor pursuing a bachelor's degree.
- Complete the following classes:
- CJ 110 - Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Eight additional CJ credits
- Have at least a 2.7 overall grade point average.
- Apply for a criminal justice internship.
- Attain permission of internship coordinator, who will register you for the appropriate credits (4-16) of CJ 491 - Internship.
- Internship credits are considered general elective credits. They do not apply toward the criminal justice major or minor.
- Work 40 hours per credit of CJ 491.
Prior to beginning work at your internship agency you must:
1. Have a singed agency affiliation agreement returned to the internship coordinator.
2. Be registered for CJ 491