Thank you for your interest in posting your job opportunity to our web site.
This is a FREE SERVICE.
To post your announcement, please follow these guidelines:
- Go to our job posting page to see what others are including about their position. Please provide information so the applicant can contact you. Include a contact person name, address, phone, e-mail address, etc.
- If you have a Web site about your agency, please provide the link.
- Provide a deadline for applying. We will delete the job posting when the application period is over.
- Provide a brief description of the position and any additional information such as salary, benefits, etc.
- We reserve the right to limit your information to the space we have available.
- Please send Job Opening postings to:
Sue Young - Principal Secretary
Criminal Justice Department
Northern Michigan University
1401 Presque Isle Avenue
Marquette, MI 49855
Sample of a Typical Posting
|January 11, 2010
February 22, 2010
Varies with experience
The Marquette County Sheriff's Department has job openings for part time corrections officers in the Marquette County Jail. Interested parties should obtain an application from the Human Resource Office at the Marquette County Courthouse as soon as possible. Questions may be directed to Capt. Gregg Gustafson at (906) 225-8453 or Sgt. Marie Chartier at (906) 225-8438.