Skip to content
- Dr. Warchol's book Exploiting the Wilderness: Analysis of wildlife crime has just been released by Temple University Press. The book has been reviewed and endorsed by anthropologist Dr. Jane Goodall.
- Professors Hanson and Warchol participated in the September 2017 annual meeting of the Midwest Criminal Justice Association in Chicago.
- We are currently searching for a new tenure track assistant professor
- Appleton Police Department is on campus to speak to classes and meet with potential recruits.
- Asset Protection executives from Target are working with us to create internship and employment opportunities. Interns start at $17/hr. for full time summer employment.
- Michael Klein has joined us to assist with our internship program. If you would like more information please contact him at email@example.com or (906) 227-1617.
- Watch for us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube, click like and subscribe.
- Dr. Mesloh at the gun range.
- AN/CJ 495 Forensic Anthropology investigate "Lambicide"