Skip to content
- Dr. Warchol's book Exploiting the Wilderness: Analysis of wildlife crime has been released by Temple University Press. The book has been reviewed and endorsed by anthropologist Dr. Jane Goodall.
- Professors Hanson and Warchol participated in the September 2017 annual meeting of the Midwest Criminal Justice Association in Chicago.
- Asset Protection executives from Target are working with us to create internship and employment opportunities. Interns start at $17/hr. for full time summer employment.
- Watch for us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube, click like and subscribe.
- Dr. Mesloh at the gun range.
- AN/CJ 495 Forensic Anthropology investigate "Lambicide"
- Professor Hanson was made Department Head
- Christopher MacMaster has taken over our internship program. If you would like more information please contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professor Bryan Bubolz will be joining the Criminal Justice Department in the Fall of 2020. Bryan Bubolz received his bachelors and masters degrees from the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee. He earned his Ph.D. from the University of Nebraska at Omaha in 2014 and spent many years interviewing and studying members of street gangs. In addition to street gangs he has also analyzed data and published numerous articles on violent right wing extremists. Bryan has a passion for these topics as well as broader issues related to juvenile delinquency, domestic and international terrorism, criminological theory, and violence.
- Professor Bryan Bubolz released a paper on role residual among former gang members