COVID-19 Educational Modules
Northern Michigan University faculty have produced a series of self-paced online educational modules on various topics related to the COVID-19 pandemic, ranging from scientific aspects to impacts to communities, businesses, and families. These short courses are available at no charge through NMU’s Continuing Education and Workforce Development (CEWD) online course system.
- Biology of Coronaviruses
- Business of a Public Health Crisis – Commerce, Economics, Entrepreneurship
- COVID-19 Testing
- COVID-19, the Internet and Your Inbox: Checking What is and is not Reliable
- Emotional Wellbeing and Resiliency During COVID-19
- An Introduction to Indigenous Food Systems
- Learning Activities for Family Fun - LAFF
- Pandemic Planning & Crisis Communication
- Race, Gender and Social Justice
- The U.S. Government Pandemic Response Playbook
- When Staying Home isn’t Safe….
Accessing the Modules
Keep watching for upcoming trainings!