Continuing Education and Workforce Development
Online Registration is now open!
NMU is looking for Motorcycle instructors in the Houghton, Menominee & Rapid River areas.
Call for more information. (906) 227-2103.
Read all the information before registering!
April 4, 2019 (Thursday) - Lansing - USPAP & Michigan Law
April 5, 2019 (Friday) - Lansing - Appraisal Review of Residential Properties
April 6, 2019 (Saturday) - Lansing - FNMA's Collateral Underwriter
CE - March 16, 2019 (Saturday) - Gladstone
CE - April 13, 2019 (Saturday) - Bark River
CE - April 27, 2019 (Saturday) - Escanaba
Beginning - May 3 & 4, 2019 (Friday & Saturday) - Escanaba
HAZWOPER 40 Hour Full Initial
- When: March 18, 2019 - March 22, 2019
- Time: 8 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Where: NMU, Jacobetti Complex, Room 124, 2296 Sugarloaf Ave., Marquette
Title: Red Flages & the Inquisitive Accountant/Accountants' Non-Disclosure: Recent Cases & Controversies
When: May 17, 2019
Where: NMU, Jacobetti Complex, 2296 Sugarloaf Ave., Marquette, MI
Addition: We will also hold a 50-minute Michigan Specific Ethics Early Bird session.
Registration is now open!
Registration now open!
- Session 1: April 8 - May 10, 2019
- Session 2: May 20 - June 21, 2019
- Session 3: July 8 - August 9, 2019
- Session 4: August 19 - September 20, 2019
NMU, Jacobetti Complex, Room 204, 2296 Sugarloaf Ave., Marquette
Register today for NMU Truck Driving School.
- Training postponed due to predicted inclement weather.
- When: TBD
- Where: NMU, Jacobetti Complex, 2296 Sugarloaf Ave., Marquette, MI
- Cost: $50 - 10% discount with four or more individuals from one company.
- Presented by Anne Giroux
Camps are complete for this season. Watch for a new schedule in May 2019!
See a complete list of upcoming events by visiting the training calendar. This is regularly updated with each of the upcoming events from the Continuing Education and Workforce Development office.