Meet the Instructors
Dawn Molitor-Gennrich, SRA and Rich Heyn, SRA are co-owners of Heyn, Molitor-Gennrich, LLC, an educational entity that specializes in appraiser CE. They are the developers and instructors for Northern Michigan University's series of webinar delivered continuing education. More about Dawn, Rich and NMU
Avoiding UAD Callbacks and “Stips”
Get the latest on the UAD and avoid annoying callbacks and "stips" by attending this timely webinar series from industry experts Dawn Molitor-Gennrich, SRA and Rich Heyn, SRA.
Webinar Module One
Approved for 3 hours CE; Cost $45
- Differentiating between condition and quality
- Identifying how to treat adjustments for remodeling and updating
- Determining when the “holistic” approach to property ratings applies and when it does not apply
- Recognizing the ramifications of the C5, C6 and Q6 ratings to avoid callbacks and stipulations from clients
- Understanding applicable assignment conditions by engaging in a series of illustrations and reporting examples, as well as guideline, liability and USPAP alerts regarding key Quality and Condition issues to assure compliance with applicable assignment conditions
Webinar Module Two
Approved for 2 hours CE; Cost $30
- Recognizing a lender’s responsibilities related to the appraisal data and integrity of that data
- Identifying the nuances of specific UAD required standardized responses and their accompanying instructions to avoid callbacks and stipulations from clients
- Understanding applicable assignment conditions by engaging in a series of illustrations and reporting examples, as well as guideline, liability and USPAP alerts regarding key UAD data fields
Residential Design 3-part Series, take individually or take all three.
Webinar: Residential Design Module One – What Makes a Good House Good
Approved for 2 hours C.E. Cost $30. This two-hour webinar explains the basic elements of design and how they are applied (or misapplied) to residential architecture. This webinar deals with the reasons and rationale behind buyer motivation and demonstrates how demographic issues and market segmentation are related to what buyers want. Schedule and registration.
Webinar: Residential Design Module Two – Structure and Style
Approved for 2 hours C.E. Cost $30. This two-hour webinar provides a historical overview of the evolution of American Residential Architecture from both a structural and stylistic perspective. There are specific events and reasons behind the development of residential design in our country. This webinar explains those events and reasons in a manner that adds depth and meaning to your understanding of why houses look the way they do. Schedule and registration.
Webinar: Residential Design Module Three – Floor Plan Analysis
Approved for 3 hours C.E. Cost $45. This three-hour webinar concentrates on interior design. Numerous designs are used to illustrate the relationship between floor plans and today’s lifestyles. A series of class exercises will enable you to better differentiate between functional and dysfunctional floor plans in terms that relate to the expectations of different market segments. Schedule and registration.
Have a question? Please call 906-227-1514 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. us on Facebook