Welcome to NMU and to the beginning of a great adventure. We’re here to work with you to make your Northern experience the best it can be. Here are the first steps to get started:
- Apply for admission at http://www.nmu.edu/admissions/.
- Browse through this Undergraduate Bulletin to explore the majors and minors that interest you. Click for details on which courses you’ll need to take to earn a degree in the program of your choice.
- Create a course worksheet listing which classes you’d like to take first.
- Once you’re admitted, you’ll be assigned to an adviser who will review your plan of study and class selections with you.
- You’ll also receive instructions for getting a user name and password, which will allow you to log in to mynmu.edu and register for classes. Your course schedule and tuition bill will be posted here.
- Pay tuition, buy your books and go to class!