CLS Concentration: Clinical Systems Analyst
Certifies students at the CLT level and then allows them to proceed through courses focusing on information systems. This concentration is useful since many in the hospital lab find themselves with the desire to be more involved with the laboratory’s information system (a vital and surprisingly complex component of the clinical lab). There is a pressing need nationwide for skilled computer information systems graduates who understand the unique requirements of a clinical laboratory.
For department information or additional degree requirements, click here
For related information from the bureau of labor statistics, click here
For course description, click on the course.
- Total Credits Required for Degree121
- Courses Required for Concentration61
- Concentration Core Courses53
- CIS 491 Internship in Computer Information Systems (2 cr.)
- Other Required Courses in Concentration8
*See Clinical Laboratory Science Major for a complete list of required courses.