Social Media Design Management
This four-year interdisciplinary program will provide students with a range of skills including design theory, design media production, public relations, marketing, and writing in the current digital media era.
For department information or additional degree requirements, click here
For course description, click on the course.
- Total Credits Required for Degree120
- General Education30-40
- Required Credits for Social Media Design Management BS68
- Art and Design Core16
- Marketing Core16
- Public Relations Core12
- Art and Design Studio Production8
- Choose two courses from the following:8
- AD 117 Photography: Foundations (4 cr.)
- AD 134 Computer Art: Foundations (4 cr.)
- Program Electives12
- Choose three courses from the following:12
- AD 492 Internship in Art and Design (1-4 cr.)
- MKT 491 Internship in Marketing (1-4 cr.)
- General Electives12
This major does not require a minor.