Information Assurance/Cyber Defense Minor
IS minors must earn a minimum grade of “C-” in each CS/CIS/IS course applying to their IS minor.
For department information or additional degree requirements, click here
For related information from the bureau of labor statistics, click here
For course description, click on the course.
- Total Credits Required for Minor20
- Choose four credits from the following:
- CJ 480 Cybercrime (4 cr.)
- CIS 495 Special Topics in Computer Information Systems * (1-4 cr.) or
- CS 495 Special Topics in Computer Science * (1-4 cr.)
- * When topic includes cyber security. Adviser permission required.