Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences Major
This program provides the necessary preparation for graduate programs accredited by the Council for Academic Accreditation of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
The department requires a 2.5 grade point average in the major.
For department information or additional degree requirements, click here
For related information from the bureau of labor statistics, click here
For course description, click on the course.
- Total Credits Required for Degree120
- General Education30-40
- Required Courses in Major58
- Other Required Courses15
- Physics (PH) or Chemistry (CH) Elective3-4
- Biology (BI) Elective in Human or Animal Science3-5
- Choose from following courses:
- BI 203 Medical Microbiology (3-5 cr.)
- BI 221 Comparative Anatomy (4 cr.)
- BI 312 Genetics (4 cr.)
This major does not require a minor.