Secondary Education Chemistry Minor
Students with a major or minor in secondary chemistry education must maintain a grade point average of 3.0 or greater overall, in the major, and/or minor(s) with no grade below a "B-" in the professional education sequence and no grade below a "C" in the major and/or minor(s).
For department information or additional degree requirements, click here
For related information from the bureau of labor statistics, click here
For course description, click on the course.
- Total Credits Required for Minor21-31
- CH 215 Chemistry of the Elements (4 cr.) or4-5
- CH 241 Chemical Equilibrium (3 cr.) and
- CH 242 Quantitative Analysis (2 cr.)
- Chemistry Electives (200 level and above)2-3
*Not required if major is biology education, earth science education, physics education or integrated science education.
Grade earned in methods course(s) is calculated with courses in the Professional Education sequence in the major.