Mobile and Web App Development
This major is designed to offer students an education in the important world of mobile and web application programming. The course of study emphasizes programming skills, including for the web, iOS, and Android platforms. Students will learn the fundamentals of computer science while focusing on aspects important to network computing.
All non-teaching majors and minors offered by the department require a 2.00 or higher overall grade point average in required courses and a grade of “C” or better in each required course.
For department information or additional degree requirements, click here
For related information from the bureau of labor statistics, click here
For course description, click on the course.
- Total Credits Required for Degree120
- General Education30-40
- Required Courses in Major48
- Network Computing Core22
- Mobile and Web Apps Development Core18
- Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Information Systems and Art and Design Electives8
- Choose from the following:8
- CS courses 300+ and MA courses 265+ except MA 271, MA 331, MA 484 and MA courses with middle digit “5”
- AD 234 Computer Art: Motion (4 cr.)
- CIS 351 User Interface Design (4 cr.)
- Other Required Course4