Theatre Performance - Associate of Arts
This program is designed to educate students looking to learn and gain more experience in performance for live theatre. This program is designed to give students a broad range of aspects in performance pedagogy, historical theatre context and stage directing skills. The program is perfect for students who wish to work in the field.
For department information or additional degree requirements, click here
For course description, click on the course.
- Total Credits Required for Degree62
- General Education32
- Human Expression (1 Course)
- Integrative Thinking (1 Course)
- Effective Communication (1-2 Courses)
- Perspectives on Society (1-2 Courses)
- Quantitative Reasoning (1 Course)
- Social Responsibility in a Diverse World (1 Course)
- Theatre Performance Required Courses30
*Must be taken two times for credit.