Students with a major paralegal studies must maintain a grade of a “C” or above in courses required for the major.
For department information or additional degree requirements, click here
For related information from the bureau of labor statistics, click here
For course description, click on the course.
- Total Credits Required for Degree120
- General Education30-40
- Required Courses in Major36
- Paralegal Core20
- Law Electives16
- Choose 16 credits from the following:
- PS 365 Family Law for Paralegals (4 cr.)
- PS 434 Cannabis Law (4 cr.)
This major does not require a minor.