Human Biology Minor
A minor in human biology provides students with an introduction to the human body. Students who minor in human biology will have a strong introduction to the clinical sciences.
For department information or additional degree requirements, click here
For related information from the bureau of labor statistics, click here
For course description, click on the course.
- Total Credits Required for Minor20-21
- Biology Electives8-9
- Choose from the following:
- BI 203 Medical Microbiology (3-5 cr.)
- BI 312 Genetics (4 cr.)
- BI 321 Embryology (4 cr.)
- BI 404 Virology (3 cr.)
- BI 405 Immunology (3 cr.)
- BI 419 Biology of Cancer (4 cr.) or
- BI 420 Neuroscience (4 cr.)
- BI 425 Endocrinology (4 cr.)
- BI 426 Human Histology (4 cr.)
Note: BI 104 may not be applied to this minor.