For department information or additional degree requirements, click here
For related information from the bureau of labor statistics, click here
For course description, click on the course.
- Total Credits Required for Minor20
- Required Courses12
- Elective Courses8
- Choose eight credits from the following:8
- DAN 130 The Dance Experience (4 cr.)
- DAN 204 Beginning Tap Dance (1 cr.)
- DAN 205 Hip-Hop (1 cr.)
- DAN 206 Cultural Dance (1 cr.)
- DAN 207 Social Dance (1 cr.)
- DAN 295 Special Topics in Dance * (1-2 cr.)
- DAN 307 Intermediate Tap Dance (1 cr.)
- DAN 308 Creative Composition (2 cr.)
- DAN 309 Dance Internship (1-12 cr.)
- DAN 311 Dance Pedagogy (4 cr.)
- DAN 403 Advanced Jazz Technique (2 cr.)
- DAN 404 Dance Management (2 cr.)
- DAN 405 Pointe Technique (2 cr.)
- DAN 492 Internship in Dance (1-12 cr.)
- DAN 495 Special Topics in Dance * (2-4 cr.)
Note: Courses cannot be double counted in required and elective courses.
*DAN 295 and DAN 495 may be repeated for credit if subject matter is different.
**DAN 306 may be repeated for up to four credits.