Students majoring in French, whether on the standard track or the fast track, must earn a minimum grade of “C” in every language course.
For department information or additional degree requirements, click here
For related information from the bureau of labor statistics, click here
For course description, click on the course.
- Total Credits Required for Degree120
- General Education30-40
- Required Courses in Major: Standard Track36
- French Electives: 102 & 300 or 400 Level20
- Required Courses in Major: Fast Track36
- FR 201 Intermediate French Advanced Placement Credit*4
- French Electives: 300 or 400 Level16
* Completion of FR 202 with a "C" or better provides advanced placement credit for FR 201.
This major does not require a minor.