International Business Minor
The international business minor at Northern Michigan University is designed to enable students to create a minor course of study focusing on international business. This minor is suitable for anyone who is entering a business environment with a degree in any field other than business or to compliment a business major. In addition, this minor may help make non-business majors more competitive in the job search process and compliment a variety majors.
For department information or additional degree requirements, click here
For course description, click on the course.
- Total Credits Required for Minor20
- Choose four credits from the following:
- BC 420 Global Communication (4 cr.)
- EC 425 International Economics (4 cr.)
- IP 490 International Studies Seminar * (4 cr.)
- MKT 466 International Marketing (4 cr.)
- PS 206 International Relations (4 cr.)
*Requires an international study experience.
Recommended: Completion of an NMU Language Certification. For details, contact the Department of Languages, Literatures & International Studies.