Integrated Science Major with Earth Science Minor (Option III)
For department information or additional degree requirements, click here
For related information from the bureau of labor statistics, click here
For course description, click on the course.
- Total Credits Required for Degree121-127
- General Education30-40
- Professional Education37
- Total Credits Required for Major62-64
- Earth Science Education Concentration22-24
- Earth Science Electives6-8
- Choose 6-8 credits from the following:
- GC 202 Soils (4 cr.)
- GC 225 Introduction to Maps (2 cr.)
- GC 365 Historical Geology (4 cr.)
- GC 370 Geomorphology (4 cr.)
- GC 390 Oceanography (2 cr.)
- Biology Electives16
- Chemistry Electives14
- Physics Electives10
Note: MA 111 College Algebra for Calculus Preparation is required for many of the courses in this program.
*BI 218 is a prerequisite for BI 312.