Upper Division Honors
A specific course of study is not required for this program. Students who participate in the Honors Program will declare a major in an academic department. Students may earn one of the following honors designations: Full Honors with World Language Studies, Full Honors, Upper Division Honors, or Lower Division Honors.
For department information or additional degree requirements, click here
For course description, click on the course.
- Total Credits Required for Degree18-25
- Total Credits Required for Designation18-25
- Required 300 and 400 Level Electives12
- Choose from the following in any combination:
- Honors Contract Courses*1-12
- Other Requirements6-13
- MA 115 Precalculus or equivalent4
- Capstone Experience**2-4
- World Language Course or Equivalent (V)***4
*Students must obtain a “B” (3.00) or better to receive the “H” designation for honors contract courses.
**See Honors advisor for details.
***World Language Course or equivalent requirement can be met by completing any 4 credit, non-English language course or equivalent.