Electrical Technology - Associate of Applied Science
This two-year electronics curriculum leads to an associate of applied science degree in one of three concentrations: general electronics - offering students a solid foundation in electronics with the opportunity to choose technical electives; industrial electrical – for technicians in environments where electrical machinery, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, or motor control systems are prevalent; and electrical power technician – for technicians working in the electrical power distribution industry.
Students must have a minimum grade of “C” and a grade point average of 2.25 for all major courses and minor programs.
For department information or additional degree requirements, click here
For related information from the bureau of labor statistics, click here
For course description, click on the course.
- Total Credits Required for Degree60
- General Education17
- Major Courses16
- Major Concentrations15-23
- Choose one concentration from the following:
- General Electronics Concentration15
- General ET Credits (200 level or above)12
- Industrial Electrical Concentration23
- Electrical Power Technician17