Management Major - Bachelor of Applied Science
For department information or additional degree requirements, click here
For course description, click on the course.
- Total Credits Required for Degree120
- General Education30-40
- MajorUp to 64
- An AAS degree (AS or AA with college approval) from a regionally accredited college or university, excluding degrees in accounting, business, management, or marketing.
- Choose 6-8 credits from the following courses:6-8
- MGT 355 Methods of Training (4 cr.)
- MGT 475 International Business (4 cr.)
- MKT 411 Professional Selling (4 cr.)
- Business Core32
- Other Required Courses12
- This major does not require a minor.
*MA 113 waived as a required course if MA 109 course equivalent transferred in.