Military Science Minor
This minor is open to students of any major. It is especially appropriate for students intending to enter public service at the local, state or federal levels. The program requires two classes at each level (100-400) for a total of 20 credits. Additional military science courses are offered to broaden the experience and perspective of the students. Refer to the “Course Descriptions” section of this bulletin.
For department information or additional degree requirements, click here
For related information from the bureau of labor statistics, click here
For course description, click on the course.
- Total Credits Required for Minor24
- Core Courses16
- Choose 8 credits from the following:8
- MS 270 Special Topics/Army PFT (2 cr.)
- MS 279 Army Leadership Analysis (2 cr.)
- MS 280 Battle Analysis (2 cr.)
- MS 339 Advanced Leadership Training * (4 cr.)
- MS 359 Applied Leadership Training * (4 cr.)
- PS 206 International Relations (4 cr.)
*Contracted cadets are required to take MS 339 and MS 359.
*MS 339 and MS 359 are only available to contracted cadets.