Insurance - Associate of Business
For department information or additional degree requirements, click here
For course description, click on the course.
- Total Credits Required for Degree60
- General Education20
- EN 111 College Composition I (4 cr.)
- EN 211 College Composition II (4 cr.)
- MA 103 Finite Mathematics (4 cr.) (or higher)
- SO 101 Introductory Sociology (4 cr.) (or higher)
- Business Preparation28
- Insurance Preparation12
Associate degree students must earn a 2.25 grade point average in all business courses.