All management minors must earn a 2.00 GPA.
For department information or additional degree requirements, click here
For related information from the bureau of labor statistics, click here
For course description, click on the course.
- Total Credits Required for Minor20
- Choose eight credits from the following:
- MGT 295 Special Topics in Management (1-4 cr.)
- MGT 325 Operations Management (4 cr.)
- MGT 336 Cyber Law (4 cr.)
- MGT 341 Event Planning (2 cr.)
- MGT 342 Event Management (2 cr.)
- MGT 355 Methods of Training (4 cr.)
- MGT 475 International Business (4 cr.)
- MGT 495 Special Topics in Management (1-4 cr.)
- Any 300-400 level MKT prefix course approved by dept. advisor (1-4 cr.)