Integrated Science Major with Chemistry Minor (Option II)
For department information or additional degree requirements, click here
For related information from the bureau of labor statistics, click here
For course description, click on the course.
- Total Credits Required for Degree121-127
- General Education30-40
- Professional Education37
- Total Credits Required for Major60
- Chemistry Education Concentration22
- CH 241 Chemical Equilibrium (3 cr.) and
- CH 242 Quantitative Analysis (2 cr.)
- Chemistry Electives (200 level or above)2-3
- Biology Electives16
- Physics Electives10
- Earth Science Electives12
Note: MA 104 College Algebra with Applications or MA 111 College Algebra for Calculus Preparation is required for many of the courses in this program.