Students minoring in French, whether on the standard track or the fast track, must earn a minimum grade of “C” in every language course.
For department information or additional degree requirements, click here
For related information from the bureau of labor statistics, click here
For course description, click on the course.
- Total Credits Required for Minor24
- Total Credits Required for Minor: Standard Track24
- French Electives: 102 & 300 or 400 Level8
- Total Credits Required for Minor: Fast Track24
- FR 201 Intermediate French Advanced Placement Credit*4
- French Electives: 300 or 400 Level4
*Completion of FR 202 with a "C" or better provides advanced placement credit for FR 201.