Prepares students for jobs in the newspaper, online news, magazine, corporate public relations and writing professions.
For department information or additional degree requirements, click here
For related information from the bureau of labor statistics, click here
For course description, click on the course.
- Total Credits Required for Minor20
- Choose from the following:
- EN 327 Opinion Writing (4 cr.)
- EN 480 Practicum (2 cr.)
- EN 406 Advanced Newswriting (4 cr.)
- EN 491 Internship (2-6 cr.)
- EN 498 Directed Study (1-4 cr.)
The journalism minor is not a certified teaching minor.