- Mr. Steven M. Mitchell, Chair
- Ms. Alexis M. Hart
- Ms. Bridget N. Summers
- Mr. Robert E. Mahaney, ex officio
- Dr. Fritz J Erickson, ex officio
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
EXTENDED LEARNING AND COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT COMMITTEE
The Board of Trustees of Northern Michigan University hereby establishes a Committee on Extended Learning and Community Engagement (ELCE).
Three or four members shall serve on the committee and shall be appointed by the Chair of the Board with the consent of the Board. The Board Chair and the President of the University shall serve as ex officio members. Terms of the members' service on the Committee shall be for one calendar year.
The Committee's scope of inquiry shall be to:
- Advise the Board of Trustees on matters pertaining to academic personnel, programs and budgets, related to Extended Learning, and to assure that these are properly integrated in support of the mission;
- Periodically review and extended learning priorities;
- Review and ensure that the University assesses the effectiveness of extended learning initiatives.
- Provide insight in support of extended learning programs, policies, and procedures.